Wednesday 14 December 2011

Life & Death

5 Alpha

5 Delta

5 Gamma

5 Lamdha

5 Sigma

5 Beta

5 Kappa
One of my high school friends posted these series of status in her facebook:

Status 1: This is a chain of my facebook status which I wish ALL my beloved friend to read it..I hereby declare that scientifically and alternatively (treatment) proven that MY CURRENT DISEASE will end with DEATH. tetapi ingatlah tarikh KEMATIAN itu di Tangan ALLAH SWT ~
STATUS 2: I might in future, switch OFF my HP or DeActivate MY FB, I need time for myself :) And I wish ALL My beloved friend to understand the situation and love you all with ALL MY HEART
STATUS 3: In the PAST I already hurt all kind of people around me with my BAD behaviour with and without intention, MAAFKAN saya atas kejahilan saya. And to those who are in need untuk minta maaf dengan saya, DENGAN IKHLASNYA sepenuh hati saya SAYA SUDAH MEMAAFKAN KAMU. DAN SAYA BERDOA PADA ALLAH SWT SEMOGA MEMASUKKAN IMAN DAN MEMBERI HIDAYAH KEPADA KAMU. JADI TIDAK PERLULAH KAMU BERJUMPA DENGAN SAYA
STATUS 3: SEKIRANYA SAYA, DENGAN SENGAJA DAN TIDAK SENGAJA BERHUTANG, TERMAKAN, TERMINUM MAKANAN YANG TIDAK KAMU HALALKAN, PLEASE INBOX ME IN FB, I WILL CHECK MY FB INBOX FROM TIME TO TIME.
STATUS 4: DEAR BELOVED FRIEND, JANGANLAH RISAUKAN SAYA, SAYA TIDAK BERADA DALAM KESAKITAN. SAYA CUMA KELETIHAN :) i wish you all the best in life and always pray for your success.
saya tak sedih pun saya sakit hampir maut..tapi saya sedih dengan orang2 yang menzalimi diri sendiri dan orang lain..Ya Allah, ampunkanlah dosa mereka~
My heart goes for her, i really do. Although i am not one of her bestfriends but we practically grow-up together living in a hostel for five years. There a lot of memories which i still fondly remember till today. Many times, i dreams about my high school friends in random place & random situation. If you ever watch the movie "Inception" then you know that your unconcious mind will fill up your dreams with your memories & people that you know. I really have many memories during my high school years. Many great memories.
After high school i did hear about her here & there. But because we study in different countries & make new friends, i only met her only once or twice in last 10 years. Seriously, she gone through a lot in life. The things she experienced are the things i can only read in books and watch in movies or drama. She is one strong lady.
So, to read her status realy broke my heart. I don't know what i can i do for her. But i will always pray for here health & happiness. I hope she will be strong & patience to fight her disease. No matter what,  Allah knows what best for each and everyone of us.
This situation also make me stop & think about the value of life & death...hrmmm.....
Lost in toughts~~ Nid (t__t)

No comments:

Post a Comment