Wednesday 2 November 2011

I do


I am off to my hometown starting tomorrow.
This is really a very much needed holiday at home because i have been busy with lots of work for the past 2 months. The truth is i haven't pack my things yet. Ussually i started packing one or two weeks before the holiday. Its the sign that i am not ready to go home. No, its not that i don't want to go  home,  but i am too caught-up with work that i have no time thinking about my family. This is actually the thing i hate the most. Balancing between family & work and at the end sacrifiying one of it. Life is really hard & full of choices. I hope i can have a nice holiday & at the same time finish this one conference paper that need to be submitted this middle of november. ughh!!! i doubted that i can finish this paper at home but i need to change my way of life. Need to be a multi-tasked person.
Aja-aja FIGHTING!!!!

Love~~ Nid (.^___^.)

No comments:

Post a Comment